Sunday, November 29, 2009

MOD Dave stopped by this afternoon


Ive been working with a new vancouver based company, Moto Overland Development
over the last few months on a few jobs.

Currently I'm helping MOD with the development of a number of products
for dualsport touring bikes.

Heres a few pictures of a frame mount that gets welding into a BMW skidplate assembly
The mounts are machined from 6061-T6 Al barstock on my cnc lathe.

Short runs of parts like this are common in my shop. Due to my unique shop setup and user friendly cnc control on the EMCO cnc lathe, I can still be very competitive and fair on price with runs as small as 50 to 100 units.

When most shops wont look at your job because the volume isnt big enough, give me a call. I'll be more than happy for the opportunity to quote you on your project and do my best to stay within your budget.


toolmaker1973@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment