Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trying to keep on top of it all

It seems to me that Im constantly telling myself that Im going to take tomorrow off, but it never seems to happen.
Ive got a full plate lined up for this coming week and Im excited about getting into my upcoming projects.

On the table... or in my case....on the machines we've got the following jobs.

-Ive got 2 large 6 foot camera rails in the shop that were dropped and slightly bent.
They need to be examined and straightened out if possible.

- CNC turning work manufacturing some threaded collars from mild steel.
- CNC turning work manufacturing some aluminum washers and fittings.
- More design work with MOD on the latest skidplates for KLR's

- A run of bicycle hubs for a new Vancouver components manufacturer.

Aside from the work, Im also currently working on gettin my Monarch 10EE lathe running again, aswell as getting upto speed with programming and operating my new cnc mill.

I'll be posting pictures daily so you can keep track of whats going on at DMT.

Thats it for now.
Cheers
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment